How to Book
How to Book
The preferred method of booking tickets is online. Online bookings pay a fee of $6.50 for orders of $50 or more, or $3.50 for order under $50. Please order all your tickets in one transaction to minimise fees. We accept Visa and MasterCard. As some concerts are repeated, please double-check you are ordering for the correct date.
Due to Covid-safe limitations in some of our venues, please order your tickets in a block for your group. If you have any issues using the system, please call by phone.
Our ticketing line is staffed by a volunteer, call 0438 512 740 on weekdays from 5 to 7pm, and Saturdays from 12 to 5pm with your credit card. If no answer, please send a text. Bookings will be processed in strict order of receipt. Your tickets will be emailed to you immediately after your transaction. Tickets will NOT be posted.
Fees apply as per online booking ($3.50 for sales under $50 and $6.50 for sales over $50. Order all your tickets in one transaction.)
Box Office (to be advised closer to the Festival weekend)
Depending on the prevailing conditions, the Box Office may have limited operating hours, but can be contacted by phone. 0438 512 740
We will not have a Box Office for May, July, August events.
Companion Card and/or Wheelchair bookings
Please call to book your ticket so we can accommodate your requirements
Children’s tickets (aged 17 and younger)
Children’s price available for selected events. All children must be accompanied by an adult. If no children’s price listed, the concession price applies if there is one. All children must have a valid ticket.
Seating in St Ambrose Church and Hall is reserved. Pre-booking is necessary during 2021’s festival, as no tickets will be sold at the door.
Tickets will be refundable or transferable for reasons of illness. Please give as much notice as possible, ideally at least 24 hours notice so that we can resell your ticket. Refunds will not be available AFTER the event. Call Irene on 0438 512 740 to organise a refund or transfer.
Available only to full-time secondary/tertiary students or pension/health-care card holders. Seniors Card does NOT qualify for concession. Companion Card holders should contact our Phone sales line to make a booking.
General Terms & Conditions
- Concerts may be recorded for broadcast.
- Please read our Covid-safe rules for a safe event.
- No food or drink can be brought into concert venues.
- Patrons must allow enough time to be seated twenty minutes prior to the start of the concert (we will email you before the event with further details).
- Latecomers may be refused admittance until a suitable break in performance.
- No photography or filming during performances.
- Please consider other patrons when buying children’s tickets.
- Any patrons causing disturbance or interruption to performers or other patrons will be asked to leave.
- Prams are not permitted in venues.
- WWAF reserves the right to change the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.