How to Book
How to Book
The Festival Box Office will be located at the St Ambrose School Office in Templeton Street Woodend. The Box Office will operate only over the Festival weekend, from 5.30 pm Friday 9th June.
Box Office hours
Friday 9th June 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Saturday 10th June 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Sunday 11th June 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Monday 12th June 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Box Office Phone 0447 570 327
The preferred method of booking tickets is online. You’ll notice the ‘Buy Tickets’ orange button on the home page, ticketed events pages and on the full listing of events. Online bookings pay a $6.50 fee in total, so please order all your tickets in one order to minimise fees. We hope that you will find this website and ordering system very easy to use. We accept Visa and MasterCard. As some concerts are repeated, please double-check you are ordering for the correct date.
Our ticketing line is staffed by a volunteer, call 0447 570 327 Tuesday to Saturday during office hours with your credit card. Bookings will be processed in strict order of receipt and the availability of tickets cannot be guaranteed.
A booking administration fee of $6.50 for internet bookings and $10 for mail or phone order bookings will be applied. Order all your tickets in one transaction and pay one transaction fee. There are no booking fees when buying your tickets at the box office.
Children’s tickets (aged 16 and younger)
Children’s price available for selected music events. If no children’s price listed, the concession price applies if there is one. All children must have a valid ticket.
Seating in St Ambrose Church and Hall is reserved. Pre-booking is recommended in order to secure the best seats. General admission applies to all other venues.
Tickets are not refundable. We may be able to resell tickets for a sold-out concert at the box office but this is not guaranteed. Please note, this is only possible for sold-out events.
Available only to full-time secondary/tertiary students or pension/health-care card holders. Seniors Card does NOT qualify for concession. Companion Card holders should contact our Phone sales line to make a booking.
General Terms & Conditions
- Concerts may be recorded for broadcast.
- No food and drink can be brought into concert venues.
- Patrons must allow enough time to be seated ten minutes prior to the start of the concert.
- Latecomers may be refused admittance until a suitable break in performance.
- No photography or filming during performances.
- Please consider other patrons when considering buying children’s tickets.
- Any patrons causing disturbance or interruption to performers or other patrons will be asked to leave.
- Prams are not permitted in venues.
- WWAF reserves the right to change the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.