How to Book
How to Book
TICKETS ARE ON SALE FROM MONDAY 26 MARCH
The Festival Box Office will be located at the St Ambrose School Office in Templeton Street Woodend. The Box Office will operate only over the Festival weekend, from 5.30 pm Friday 8th June.
Please do not arrive at the school before the Box Office opens on 8th June.
Box Office hours
Friday 8th June 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Saturday 9th June 9:30 am to 5:30 pm, 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Sunday 10th June 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Monday 11th June 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Box Office Phone 0447 570 327
The preferred method of booking tickets is online. Online bookings pay a $6.50 fee in total, so please order all your tickets in one order to minimise fees. We accept Visa and MasterCard. As some concerts are repeated, please double-check you are ordering for the correct date.
Our ticketing line is staffed by a volunteer, call 0447 570 327 on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 9am till 4pm with your credit card. Bookings will be processed in strict order of receipt.
Companion Card and/or Wheelchair bookings
Please call to book your ticket so we can accommodate your requirements
A booking administration fee of $6.50 for internet bookings and $10 for phone order bookings will be applied. Order all your tickets in one transaction and pay one transaction fee. Tickets will NOT be posted.
Children’s tickets (aged 17 and younger)
Children’s price available for selected events. All children must be accompanied by an adult. If no children’s price listed, the concession price applies if there is one. All children must have a valid ticket.
Seating in St Ambrose Church and Hall is reserved. Pre-booking is recommended in order to secure the best seats. General admission applies to all other venues.
Tickets are not refundable. We may be able to resell tickets for a sold-out concert at the box office but this is not guaranteed. Please note, this is only possible for sold-out events.
Available only to full-time secondary/tertiary students or pension/health-care card holders. Seniors Card does NOT qualify for concession. Companion Card holders should contact our Phone sales line to make a booking.
General Terms & Conditions
- Concerts may be recorded for broadcast.
- No food or drink can be brought into concert venues.
- Patrons must allow enough time to be seated ten minutes prior to the start of the concert.
- Latecomers may be refused admittance until a suitable break in performance.
- No photography or filming during performances.
- Please consider other patrons when buying children’s tickets.
- Any patrons causing disturbance or interruption to performers or other patrons will be asked to leave.
- Prams are not permitted in venues.
- WWAF reserves the right to change the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.